The Green Business Network of Springfield seeks to create a network of firms and organizations within the Springfield business sector that are mutually driven to develop a community of excellence and sustainability:
- that delivers eceptional levels of measurable sustainability efficiencies;
- that acts as both an example and a resource for those who wish to follow a similar path; and,
- that promotes employment and economic growth through the expansion of sustainable business opportunities.
GBNS members are provided the opportunity to serve on a number of different action teams, including:
Recycle Springfield Project
Better Bag Project
Battery Recycling Project
Member Certification Project
- Hosts general membership meetings featuring timely discussion topics and colleague networking
- Provides education workshops and presentations on specific sustainability topics
- Supports cooperative purchasing of eco-friendly products and services.